EN 1090 is a set of standards in three parts defining the requirements for contractors for steel and aluminum structures:
EN 1090-1 "Principles for conformity assessment of structural components"
EN 1090-2 "Technical requirements for steel structures"
EN 1090-3 "Technical requirements for the implementation of aluminum structures"
Consultation and IMPLEMENTATION includes:
- preliminary analysis,
- review of requirements,
- preparation of the Guide to Factory Production Control (ZKP),
- development of Procedures, instructions and necessary forms,
- implementation of requirements,
- conducting an internal audit,
- individual customer requirements.
According to current requirements, manufacturers of steel and aluminum constructions must label their products with the CE mark. To do this, you must have a certified FPC system and carry out conformity assessment of the manufactured product with the EN 1090 standard.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE ISO 1090 CERTIFICATE
feel free to contact us: