An international standard that specifies the requirements for the Food Safety Management System. It combines the HACCP system (a system ensuring the obtaining of safe food) and Good Practices (production, distribution, hygiene, etc.).The standard is addressed mainly to the agro-food industry, food producers, wholesalers and distributors of food products, restaurants and hotels. The group of those interested in the implementation of this standard also includes: producers of packaging, devices and machines, companies dealing in transport and storage of food. The implementation and possession of a certified system in accordance with the PN-EN ISO 22000: 2018 standard brings many benefits such as: ensuring food safety, increasing production efficiency, improving product quality, increasing competitiveness and expanding the market. Ownership of the ISO 22000: 2018 Certificate, depending on the industry, gives the opportunity to obtain additional points in tenders and apply for various types of subsidies.
The order of IMPLEMENTATION of ISO 22000:
- zero audit - a consultant / auditor gets acquainted with the functioning of the organization,
- indication and training of a person to perform the function: Quality Representative
Plenipotentiary for Food Safety Management,
- preparation of implementation for compliance with the standard: preparation of documentation, quality records, consideration of procedures,
- auditing audit,
- preparation for the certification audit.
ISO 22000: 2018 CERTIFICATION takes place in stages:
- pre-audit - an external auditor from the selected certification body gets acquainted with the organization's documentation to check whether all requirements have been implemented,
- the auditor assesses whether all elements of the standard have been implemented,
- audit - examining how the system functions in reality after implementation,
- issuing instructions on the possibility of awarding the Certificate.
The ISO 22000: 2018 certificate is issued for a period of three years, after the first and the second year, the company must undergo a supervision audit to maintain the Certificate. Once the three years have passed, the recertification audit is carried out. Joining this audit confirms the organization's long-term commitment to the Food Safety Management System.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE ISO 22000 CERTIFICATE
feel free to contact us: