- An international standard specifying requirements for Quality Management Systems in an organization. It is recognized around the world: used by over 750,000 organizations in 161 countries. Its principles relate to Quality Management Systems and to general issues based on management systems.
- The standard is used by organizations, regardless of their size and type. Every entity is trying to maximize its business benefits, improve its image and competitive quality as well as the management efficiency, increase the market share and the customer satisfaction while reducing costs. Holding the ISO 9001:2015 Certificate provides an opportunity to obtain additional points in tenders, and to apply for various types of subsidies. Having this in mind, the organizations take steps to lead them to the realisation of their principles. The holding and implementing of a certified system in accordance with the standard PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 allows for the improvement of the operation of an organization.
ISO 9001:2015 implementation schedule:
- zero (initial) audit — a consultant / an auditor gets acquainted with the operating of an organization;
- designation and training of a person to perform the duties of the Quality Representative;
- preparation of the implementation of compliance with the standard: preparation of documentation, quality record, execution of procedures;
- verification (follow-up) audit;
- preparation of the certification audit.
The ISO 9001:2015 certification is carried out in the following stages:
- pre-audit — an external auditor from the selected certification body gets acquainted with the organization's documentation to check whether all the requirements of the relevant standard have been implemented;
- the auditor assesses whether all the elements of the standard have been implemented;
- audit — examining how the quality management system actually works;
- issuing of the authorisation of awarding the certificate.
The ISO 9001:2015 Certificate is issued for a period of three years. After the first and the second year, the company is obliged to undergo a supervision audit to maintain the Certificate. The objective of the annual supervision audit is to continuously optimise processes. When three years have passed, a recertification audit is carried out. The decision of proceeding with this audit confirms the organization's long-term commitment to the quality management systems.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATE
feel free to contact us: