- GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.2. Your personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
1.3. We are taking particular care to protect the interests of the data subjects and, in particular, ensure that data which are collected through the Contact Form are:
- processed lawfully,
- collected for specified and legitimate purposes and without further treatment non-compliant with these purposes,
- factually correct and appropriate to purposes which the data are processed for,
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing or until the withdrawal of the consent.
- PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND THE LEGAL BASE
2.1. Your personal data are processed for two purposes:
- answering questions which are being made through the Contact Form – the legal basis of these operations is the clause saying that it is permitted when the processing is necessary for the performance of or the entering into a contract,
- sending offers and other marketing and promotion content – the legal basis of these operations is your consent given in Contact Form.
2.2 We are processing the following scope of your data:
- e-mail address,
- phone number,
- potential other data given by you in Contact Form.
2.3. You are not being profiled what it means your data are not processing in automatic way in order to determine your needs or personal qualities. We are not collecting additional information from other sources about you.
2.4. We are not selling and not sharing to other subjects your personal data. Particularly, your personal data are not being sent beyond European Economic Area and not being shared with international organizations.
- DATA STORAGE AND REMOVING
3.1. We are trying to reduce time (on maximum level) we store personal data which are not used.
However, it would be difficult in particular with operational and technical reasons (e.g. time needed to make a decision about further contact or to delete a backup).
3.2. Your personal data are being processed in order to service purchase requests until the end of the correspondence. If we make a deal, your data are being used to completion of the contract and are being added to the base with our customers. If our negotiations fail, we remove your personal data.
3.3. In the absence of a reply, data will be stored until the withdrawal of the consent.
3.4. Data stored accordance with the consent, especially data use to send marketing information, will be stored until the withdrawal of the consent.
4. YOUR RIGHTS:
- to revoke the consent,
- to control, access and correct your data,
- to transmit your data,
- to object to the further processing,
- to lodge a complaint to local data protection authority.
We inform that we are processing your data for marketing purposes accordance with your voluntary consent. The consent could be revoke any time. We suggest sending the message using the same e-mail address or phone number given to receive marketing content. No further information about our offer and other marketing content would be exclusive consequence of revoking the consent. We inform, additionally, the revoking the consent does not effect the legal of processing your data which took place before that revoking.