1. International standard ISO 45001 describing the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
2. The standard is addressed to various organizations, especially those that want to take actions to improve health and safety at work. The main benefit of using this system is the constant control of the level of work safety. In addition, additional benefits can be distinguished, such as: reducing the number of accidents at work, reducing the costs of paying compensation, reducing the number of days in which the injured are unable to work, improving the image of the organization as a company that cares about employees and their safety. Having the above certificate, depending on the industry, gives the opportunity to obtain additional points in tenders, contracting with the National Health Fund and apply for various types of subsidies.
The order of ISO 45001 implementation:
• zero audit - consultant / auditor gets acquainted with the functioning of the organization,
• indication and training of a person to perform the function of: Health and Safety Representative,
• preparation of implementation for compliance with the standard: preparation of documentation, quality book, taking into account procedures,
• verification audit,
• preparation for the certification audit.
4. ISO 45001 certification takes place in several stages:
• pre-audit - an external auditor from the selected certification body reviews the organization's documentation to check whether all requirements have been implemented,
• the auditor assesses whether all elements of the standard have been implemented,
• audit - examining how the system actually functions after implementation,
• issuing an instruction on the possibility of granting a Certificate.
The ISO 45001 certificate is issued for a period of three years, a surveillance audit is carried out in the second and third years. Annual surveillance audits are aimed at continuous process optimization. After this period, an audit for certification is carried out. Joining this audit confirms the organization's long-term commitment to the health and safety management system.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE ISO 45001 CERTIFICATE
feel free to contact us: